Tuesday, February 26, 2008

4-Wheelin & Skeet





Lets just say when I get on four-wheelers, I like to get wet and muddy. Also I spent a ton of time getting them all started for everyone. In the end we had four of them going on the trails. So as we are out muddin, I happen to go through a extremely deep puddle of at least three feet. The four-wheeler pulled through as it was almost completely under water. Shortly after that, it died. You can see in the background that we had to tow it back like 2 miles. As we were waiting for the others to return with a tow rope, Matt, Liz, Andrea, and I started to mud wrestle. Let's talk about muddy. But it was a blast. The rest of the night was filled with Angie's dad try to diagnose the broken four-wheeler over the phone. We also got some good skeet shooting in before the game wardens kicked us out of there. Apparently we were in a wildlife management area and need hunting licenses to skeet shoot. All in all it was a fun trip.

No comments: