Thursday, June 12, 2008

London




So I finally have the internet in my room here in London so I can catch up. Upon arriving in London, my luggage was lost by British Airways. So unfortunately I had to buy some clothes for two days. Meanwhile I have been here in London I have been able to visit most of the sites including, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament, and attend a service at Westminister Abbey. It is quite a change of pace here taking the tubes to get around. It is extremely crammed here and we were living in a hostel for the first two weeks. That is four-six people in a room and between six rooms two bathrooms. Tough. Well London has been great and we have been able to meet with many companies here. They have been wining and dining us trying to get us to work for them. Our COSC program has a blog http://www.ukcosclaw.wordpress.com/. Check it out. Later this afternoon I will get to the stories of Italy. Oh and I got to see England versus the USA in a soccer match. Let's just say it was amazing! Oh and of course we lost 2-0. We didn't bring anyone good and they brought the house on us. haha. Oh my number if anyone needs to get a hold of me is 0750-354-9840. I am not sure the country code. It is my cell. Later

2 comments:

Granpa Jim Berg said...

I say ole Chap, I see your traveling the world. Enjoy everything, but don't forget the rest of us back here in the states.
The camera is a wonderful thing, use it as a learning tool.
When your through seeing the world come see just where you came from, all the grasdalen's. www.grasdalen.name
Will post something from you,
see you later,
Granpa Berg

Megan said...

you really need to up-date this...london was so long ago.